Saturday, February 1, 2020

This week in my entrepreneurial journal, I wanted to write about what I learned about facing fears in business this week. This week we had an assignment about deconstructing our fears in business. It made me realize that when starting your own business there are a lot of things that we have to worry about and take into account in order to keep ourselves above water in case the business doesn’t work out. After doing this assignment something it made me realize that is important is to have some money saved up in case your business fails and you need time to pay back loans and you haven’t got another job yet. I think that we should all try to have 6 months worth of rent and basic living expenses saved up just in case things don’t work out. That way there is a cushion in case you need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment